Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Fun!

I think it's safe to say that I'm a horrible blogger! For those of you who ask me when I'm going to update my blog, thank you for caring about our family, and I apologize. Here's just a quick update of our October, since we are well into November, and I promise to try and do better about giving those we love updates. At least there's lots of room for improvement!
God bless!



We made out last trip to the beach this year, with our friends the Gandy's. We went to the Oyster Festival and had a great time hanging out with our best buddies!




We had a very very Happy Halloween, the Griggs went Gotham, with Wes as BATMAN and Lily as CATWOMAN! They had such a great time trick or treating with their aunts, uncles, and cousins, and they looked so cute doing it!
We are so excited about the holidays coming up and spending time with our friends and family. I also must tell you that Wes carries the sales papers around all over the house picking out all the things he "NEEDS" for Christmas, oh to be a child again. More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment